Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you when you use the Site, including:
- Personal information you provide to us: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you make a reservation or request information from us. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information about your device: We collect information about the device you use to access the Site, including the device’s IP address, browser type and version, and device identifier.
- Information about your location: We may collect information about your location when you use the Site.
- Log data: When you use the Site, we may automatically collect log data, including the type of browser you use, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on each page.
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Site: We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Site and to personalize your experience.
- Communicate with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about your reservation or to respond to your inquiries.
- Protect the security and integrity of the Site: We use the information we collect to protect the security and integrity of the Site and to prevent and detect fraud.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Site or processing reservations.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information to third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process, protect the rights or property of Desert Inn Medical Clinic, or to protect the safety of the public.
- In the event of a sale or merger: If we sell or merge with another company, we may share your information with that company.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those communications.
- Access and update your information: You may access and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.